Sa Nfinit, madali, mabilis at maaasahan ang iyong loan. Pwedeng pwedeng mag-apply gamit ang iyong mobile phone kahit saan, kahit kailan. Walang hassle!
|Lending Company||Nfinit Lending Corporation|
|Loan Type||Seafarer Loan|
|Loan Amount||Up to PHP 300,000|
|SEC Registration No.||CS200809669|
About Nfinit PH
The lending Company is Nfinit Lending Corporation. During our almost 10 years in the industry, they still believe that you Overseas Filipino Workers are the heroes of this generation. This belief is the anchor of our company to continue to provide financial services to seafarers like you.
Way back 2001, this company started offering salary loans to local employees. Years after, they started to lend on land based OFWs. Now, they covered and expanded the service to all seafarers.
Nfinit PH want to:
- Help you provide a good life for your family.
- Distribute easy, fast and reliable solutions in times of need.
- Continuously improve our service for you and your loved ones.
Available products: Loans for local employees, OFWs and Seaman’s Loans
Nfinit PH Loan Features
- 1 Day Process and Release
- Lower Interest Rate
- Nationwide Payment Points
- Dedicated Customer Service
- No Hidden Charges
- No Cash Out
4 Easy Steps to Apply A Nfinit PH Loan
- Step 1: Online Application – Fill out and complete the online application form in just a few minutes.
- Step 2: Contact – Wait for a call or message from Nfinit PH Marketing Officer within one day to know the status of the loan application.
- Step 3: Credit Interview – Come to Nfinit PH office for a face-to-face interview conducted by their Credit Officer.
- Step 4: Approval – Once the Credit Investigation is passed the loan proceeds will be received within one day!
Nfinit Seafarer Loan Requirements
Must be valid and unexpired
- Seaman’s Book
- Latest POEA Contract
- ID Picture (3 pcs.)
- Proof of Billing
- Government IDs
Additional Document/s (To be advised if needed)
FAQ About Nfinit PH
Is Nfinit Seafarer Loan Legit?
We found the company Nfinit PH (Nfinit Lending Corporation) in the list of registered organizations on the SEC website (SEC Registration No.: CS200809669), which means that it works in the Philippines under the law, has passed all the necessary inspections of the supervisory authority and can be trusted.
What amount of loan can I get?
Nfinit PH can lend from P25,000 to P300,000 for qualified applicants.
Will I receive cash if my loan application is approved?
No. You will be given a check and you can encash it at any of Nfinit’s partner banks.
Do I have to pay my monthly amortization immediately next month?
No. You will be given a grace period of approximately two (2) months from the release date of your loan for your first monthly amortization.
Do I have to pay the agent a broker’s fee or an agent’s fee?
No! Nfinit is responsible for paying accredited marketing representatives.
Once I decide to get a loan from Nfinit, how can I apply?
You can apply at this link ► APPLY NOW
Contacts Nfinit PH
Nfinit Lending Corporation
(SEC Registration No.: CS200809669. Certificate of Authority to Operate No.: 148)
- Address: 2nd Floor Edge Building, 2257 Don Chino Roces Extension Avenue, Magallanes, Makati City 1231
- Hotline: +63 288041302
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NfinitSeafarerLoan
Madali. Mabilis. Maaasahan. Serbisyong Nfinit Yan! Nandito ang Nfinit, para may masasandalan ang inyong mga minamahal sa oras ng kagipitan.