iMoney Philippines is a leading financial comparison aggregator, where you can compare and Apply Online for Home and Personal Loans, Car & Travel Insurance, Promos and More for Free.
Philippines’s best money comparison site offering you free and independent comparisons for financial products such as bank loans, cards, accounts, investments and more has now come to the Philippines!
Check out all the good stuff at IMONEY PH LOAN WEBSITE
About Imoney PH
Founded in 2012, iMoney is a leading personal finance website which helps consumers compare and apply for financial and utility products, as well as learn good money management.
iMoney PH is a financial comparison website in South East Asia, iMoney helps Filipinos compare financial products that meet their specific needs.
iMoney Philippines is a premier financial comparison website that provides users up-to-date and relevant information regarding financial products and services with the primary purpose of helping them choose and apply online, easily with no extra cost. They also provide regular, high value articles dealing with personal finance, money saving tips, and investment guides all available in their Learning Center section.
iMoney is the leading, premier financial comparison website in the Philippines. Their main goal is to provide accurate and up-to-date information on financial products and services that will help all Filipinos make informed and knowledgeable financial decisions. They have committed theirselves to building a free, easy to use, online platform that provides relevant information, easily accessible at your own comfort.
iMoney want you to save time and money. To do that, they provide a gateway to help you quickly make the best decisions when choosing from the enormous range of financial products available in the Philippines.
iMoney also constantly update their Learning Centre with the latest news relevant to Filipino consumers: simple and clear how-to guides for various financial products and situations, and concise infographics to help you visualize personal finance.
Ultimately, iMoney is not just your typical comparison site. They are on the verge of pioneering an entirely new ecosystem for banking products and services, where all banking needs can be fulfilled at the comfort of one.
What are the services in iMoney?
Currently, iMoney Philippines services can be categorized into two major categories:
- Product Comparison: The most up-to-date bankers & insurance products and services in the Philippines are listed on www.iMoney.ph in table formats for your ease of comparison. This service is FREE and is available online 24 hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week.
- Personal Finance Blog: iMoney online article section contains topics varying from credit card to investment insight, resources that can help shed some light and dispel blunders on all banking products and services in the Philippines. From blog-style guides and articles to comprehensive infographics, you can access this information 24 hours-a-day, seven–days-a-week at the comfort of your home or office. It is simple, easy and for Free!.
Top 5+ Best Online Loans in Philippines iMoney Recommend
- ACOM REVOMAX Cash Loan: Flexible tenure loans up to ₱500,000! Max Loan Amount: ₱ 500,000. Minimum Salary: ₱ 7,000 /month. Processing Fee: ₱1,000.00. Max Tenure: 360 days
- TALA Philippines: Apply for a TALA cash loan whenever, wherever! Loan tenure up to 30 days only. Max Loan Amount: ₱ 10,000. Minimum Salary: ₱ 0 /month. Processing Fee: N/A. Max Tenure 30 days.
- RFC Financing Loan: Get MORE CASH up to P15,000 when you apply and get approved for any RFC loan via iMoney Philippines! T&Cs apply. Max Loan Amount ₱ 100,000. Minimum Salary ₱ 18,000 /month . Processing Fee N/A. Max Tenure 1440 days.
- Asteria Personal Loan: Hassle-free loan application! Get approved for a bigger loan amount on your next loan application! Max Loan Amount: ₱ 20,000. Minimum Salary: ₱ 10,000 /month. Processing Fee: 10% of loan amount. Max Tenure 360 days.
- BPI Personal Loan: Approved loan amount up to ₱1,000,000.00. Interest rate 14.40%. Monthly repayment ₱ 19,066 12 months
- Digido Loan: Digido offers loans of PHP 1,000 – 30,000 with no interest on the first loan for seven days. The only requirement is proof of identity and income.
How to Apply For An Online Loan?
Applying for a personal loan online is fast and hassle-free. You can do it in a few simple steps depending on the loan provider.
- Step1: On the product list above, click on the “Apply” button on the right-side of the name of the loan product of your choice.
- Step 2: Fill in the application form.
- Step 3: You will land on the page signifying a successful application process and you will also receive an automated email with details regarding your application. Alternatively, you can also be redirected to the lender’s application page.
- Step 4: Upload the necessary documents.
- Step 5: Wait for a call from the lender within 24 hours (1 working day) from the time of application.
- Step 6: Wait for the money to be released as fast as 24 business hours up to 5 business days from the approval, depending on the lender.
FAQ About Imoney PH
What is Online Cash Loan?
Online cash loan is a loan that you can apply online directly without visiting the lender’s office physically. Communication and exchange of information between the borrower and lender will be done online throughout the loan application process.The application is quick and hassle-free.
Most online loans are unsecured and will only require minimal documentary requirements. The release of funds is also very convenient as it’s directly transferred to your bank account or debit card.
However, compared to the conventional personal loans offered by banks or private lenders, the loan amount, especially for first-time borrowers may not be as big.
Are Online Loans Legit?
Financing and lending companies that legally operate online and cater to Filipinos are required to be registered under DTI and the SEC. They usually have a physical office set up within the Philippines and can be easily tracked if untoward circumstances arise.
Where is iMoney Philippines’s headquarters?
iMoney Philippines is located in Ayala, Zamboanga, Philippines.
Why should I use iMoney Philippines?
In iMoney financial library, they aim to translate all the financial jargons into a simple, easy to understand language that all of you can even share it to your friends or even to your dog immediately. But more importantly, iMoney Philippines offers free, up-to-date and unbiased comparisons of financial products for any loan, insurance, consumer accounts and investments. Log on to www.iMoney.ph and obtain, compare and apply for financial products with minimal fuss and difficulty.
How much does iMoney charge per service?
Everything on our site is free to use. No fees or charges involved.
Can iMoney lend me money?
No. iMoney is a financial comparison website wherein they help consumers get the right loan at your own criteria. What they do is refer these customers to the banks and there (from the bank) you will get your loan. iMoney is not a lending company or a bank in any form.
Who are iMoney Philippines’s competitors?
Alternatives and possible competitors to iMoney Philippines may include InfoChoice, PricePony Philippines, and Oizoioi Philippines.
How did iMoney obtain my personal data?
The only way in which iMoney obtain customer data is directly from the customers theirselves. If you receive a call from us, you may have made an inquiry or applied for a service on www.iMoney.ph or through any of affiliated websites. iMoney do not engage in the purchase or sale of customer data because they deem it to be an unethical business practice. iMoney care about you!
What Is The Best Online Loan App In The Philippines?
Initially, only a few online cash loan providers develop their own app to make the loan application experience easier for their customers. Nowadays, there are various online loan apps that you can just download from Google Play Store to directly apply for a personal loan conveniently. If you want to skip the long queue in banks and just have your online loan application done through your phone, here are a few mobile apps that iMoney recommend:
- Tala Philippines Mobile App
- Cashwagon Cash Loan Mobile App
- Atome Credit Cash Loan
What Is The Best Online Loan For Me?
The answer relies greatly on your needs and eligibility. There are different types of online cash loans for different individuals. For example, there are online loans marketed towards OFWs, entrepreneurs, and the regular salaried employee.
To choose which type of loan best suits you, check out our list of the top online loans in the Philippines.
Where Can I Go To Borrow Money Fast?
Online loan providers typically provide same-day or 24 hours approval. Simply apply for a loan with these online loan providers through iMoney and get your funds disbursed fast! Among the online loan providers who offer the fastest approval are the following:
Am I Eligible To Apply For An Online Cash Loan?
Online cash loan lenders are not as strict in eligibility compared to conventional banks. For starters, you must at least meet the following criteria:
- Currently residing in the Philippines
- Must be residing in the same address for a year
- Applicants can be employed, self-employed or professional
- The applicant must at least be employed for 1 year in the same company
- Minimum net monthly income as low as ₱6,000, some even have none!
- Must have a bank account and email address
Contacts iMoney PH
iMoney Comparison Philippines Inc.
- Address: 7th Floor Ascott Makati, Glorietta 4, Ayala Center, San Lorenzo, Makati City 1223 Philippines
- Hotline: +632 8651 6665
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/imoneyph
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/imoneyph
COMPARE the best financial products in just a few clicks. APPLY hassle-free with the help of our dedicated Customer Team. LEARN jargon-free financial tips and use our free tools!