Ang pagkuha ng Cash Loan ay mas pinadali na sa Akulaku PH! Get ₱2,500 up to ₱20,000 cash in your bank account in as fast as 24 hours! Kaya kung kailangan mo ng Emergency Cash para sa biglaang gastusin, Pwede ka nang makakuha ng Cash Loan anytime and anywhere!
|Loan Name||Akulaku Philippines|
|Loan Amount||up to PHP 20,000|
|Loan Term||3 – 12 months|
|SEC Registration No.||CS201606603|
Need extra cash? No worries! Sagot ka ng Akulaku dahil dito, pwede ka rin mag loan up to ₱20,000! Apply now and get approved in as fast as 24 hours! Basta may Credit Limit ka na sa Akulaku, madali ka nalang makakapag loan ng cash! Apply now and enjoy fast and easy Cash Loan at your fingertips!
About Akulaku PH
Akulaku is the trade name of Streetcorner Lending Corp. a duly registered company with the SEC. You can check our SEC Registration under STREETCORNER LENDING CORP with office address at Unit 309 Ortigas Bldg Ortigas Ave. Pasig City with brand name of Akulaku.
Why Use AKULAKU?
- Shop on Installment Even Without a Credit Card
- Get a cash loan up to ₱20,000 in as fast as 24 Hours
- Apply for a Credit Limit in just 5 minutes!
- Flexible payment terms up to 12 months
- Pay easily and securely through multiple online and offline payment channels
Akulaku loan amount vary between PHP 2,500 to PHP 5,000. This is considered a higher loan amount compared to other e-commerce application in the country such as Shopee.
Even if you have no credit card, you as the user can choose another payment options: G-Cash, BDO Online Bills Payment, M. Lhuillier, LBC, Bayad Center, Robinsons department stores, etc
How to apply for an Akulaku PH loan?
Follow these 3 easy steps to apply for Akulaku Cash Loan:
- Step 1: Download the mobile application “Akulaku Philippines” and apply for a Credit Limit Fill out a one-time application form for a Credit Limit. How: In your Akulaku app, go to “Credit” and click “Apply Now”
- Step 2: Wait For A Call: Your application will be processed within 48 hours. Please keep your lines open for a call from our Verification Team.
- Step 3: Receive Your Money Once approved, go to the homepage of the Akulaku app and tap the Akulaku Cash Loan banner. Enter your the bank account details where your money will be sent and click submit. You’ll receive your money to your bank account within 24 hours.
Note: For first time cash loan customers. You’ll only be able to apply for a cash loan of ₱2,500. The more you use Cash Loan and pay on time, you’ll be able to increase your loanable amount up to ₱20,000.
Akulaku PH Requirements
The requirements of Akulaku for borrowers are:
- Filipino citizen aged 18 – 50 years old
- A 1 valid ID card
- Bank account to disburse
Akulaku PH Loan Interest rate
The rate of your credit score is where Akulaku depends the interest rates you’ll be receiving. Meaning, if you have a high credit score, you can have a lower interest rate. But don’t worry as Akulaku will publish the calculation of your interest rate before you can even apply. Interest rates can also vary depending on the term loan your preferred. For example, an 8-day term loan has an interest rate of 5% while a 15 days’ term loan can go up to 7%.
FAQ About Akulaku PH
What is Akulaku PH app?
Akulaku PH is the first e-commerce application to support installment purchase, online loan without credit card in Philippines! Shop on installment with AKULAKU even without a credit card!
Is Akulaku PH App legit?
Yes, Akulaku PH is legit. All loans under the Akulaku Platform are funded by Streetcorner Lending Corp and are licensed under the SEC No. CS201606603 with Authority No. 1830.
How much can I borrow in Akulaku PH?
You can quickly borrow up to PHP 20,000 online. Users who will avail a cash loan of ₱2,500 and repay it on time will be automatically eligible for ₱5,000 cash loan on their next availment. Payment term is flexible from 8 to 15 days with interest rate as low as 0.9% per day.
What happens if I can’t pay?
Akulaku charges borrowers with 10% of total past due amount. So make sure to repay your loans before its due date because this overdue payment charges can be a little pain on your wallet.
How to I repay Akulaku loans?
Akulaku supports monthly installment payments or loan payments with a variety of payment methods. Forms of payment in Akulaku:
- Domestic ATM / Internet Banking card
- International card (Visa / Master Card)
- Convenience store
- Bank transfer
Streetcorner Lending Corp. (SEC Registration No.: CS201606603; Certificate of Authority No.: 1830)
- Address: 24F, IBP Tower, Jade Dr, San Antonio, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila.
- Hotline: +63(02) 5304 9120 to 29
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AkulakuPhilippines/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Akulaku_PH
- Website: https://www.akulaku.com/ph
Installment Shopping? Cash loan? Bills payment? Mobile Load & Game Credits? Lahat ng yan at iba pa, kayang gawin gamit ang Akulaku App!