If you want to apply for an SSS salary loan online in 2023, follow the steps below:
- Register for a my.sss account and log in. If you already have an SSS online account, go to the SSS member website and log in there.
- Click on the E-SERVICES tab, then select Loans and choose Apply for Salary Loan.
- Choose your preferred loan disbursement channel and follow the steps as indicated.
- Read the SSS Disbursement Account Enrollment Module (DAEM) document, agree and certify once you’re done.
- Enroll your bank account or mobile number using the DAEM.
- Wait for approval of your SSS disbursement account enrollment.
- Apply for the SSS Salary Loan, read and agree to the terms of loan disclosure.
- Wait for the status of your SSS online salary loan application.
- Once approved, claim your salary loan! The money will be deposited in a bank account that you have enrolled with SSS.
It’s important to note that the bank must be participating in the SSS salary loan Disbursement Program. Tick the box agreeing to the terms and conditions, then click on PROCEED and SUBMIT. Keep the transaction number in case you need it in the future.
The SSS salary loan check release, whether online or physical, will be released 3 to 5 days after the loan has been approved. Whether you apply in person or online, the process is the same, but online applications are more convenient and faster.