Currently, many Filipinos occasionally need money for unexpected expenses and the amount they need is smaller compared to the offered bank loans such as home loans or car loans. Nowadays, not only banks can borrow money. There are already financial institutions that can respond to urgent cash needs without the complicated process of banks. This is where online loans from online lending platforms come in. Online loans are popular because they are convenient, fast, and legal.
Digido is one of the online lending platforms in the Philippines today. This platform is registered with the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, so you can be sure that it is legal, safe and trustworthy. Digido has an easy and fast way to get a loan. Just by registering an account on their website, you can borrow P1000 to P10,000 the first time and up to P25,000 when you borrow again. You can get this amount the way you want and at a very low interest rate – 0% for first-time borrowers and no more than 1.5% per day for regular customers.
How to get a Digido Loan?
You can get a Digido loan if you are:
- A Filipino, 21-70 years old and with a valid ID from the government
- Your phone number is not blocked
- You are registered on the Digido website
Borrowing money with Digido is easy because the entire process is digital. You can do this using your cellphone or computer and an internet connection. It takes place in real time and you don’t have to wait for long.
There are only three steps to take to get a loan:
1. Create an account on the Digido website: It’s very easy, just fill out the form with your personal information. You just need your ID and phone number. Accepted IDs are as follows
- Driver’s License
- UMID ID
- SSS ID
- TIN ID
- New Philhealth Card (PVC Type)
2. Communicate the way to get the loan: Digido works with great partners so you can get your loan in the most convenient way. In addition, you have the freedom to choose the amount and term of the loan.
3. Sign the contract: Confirm your agreement to get the loan online. You will receive the confirmation code via phone message.
How quickly can I get my borrowed money?
Once your application is approved Digido will immediately send the money you borrow in the way that is most convenient for you. You may receive it within 1 to 2 days depending on your bank. If your application is approved, you may receive the money the next morning. If it happens over the weekend, you will receive the money Monday morning.
When should I pay?
You have the freedom to choose the amount and period of the loan and the interest and it depends on the amount you want to borrow and the period of the loan. The total repayment amount can be found in the credit calculator before you apply.
You can repay your borrowed money through different banks or payment methods. No other charges will be imposed if you pay on time.