LoanChamp PH is an online lending platform with the mission to provide fast, easy and affordable financial services for all Filipinos.
|Lending Company||Y Finance Inc (LoanChamp)|
|Loan Amount||up to PHP 20,000|
|Loan Term||up to 180 days|
|SEC Registration No.||CS201800494|
LoanChamp PH is always here to help you with your needs! Easy and reliable. Loan now at LoanChamp! Anywhere and anytime, you can get a cash loan from 2,000 PHP to 20,000 PHP! No need for long queues and process.
Why Choose LoanChamp PH?
LoanChamp offers affordable online peso loans which cater to employed, self-employed, freelancer, seafarer and other types of Filipino customers.
- Easy Application: Apply anytime and anywhere using your smartphone! Simply download the app and register with your mobile number.
- Flexible to everyone: You may apply for a loan whether you’re employed, self-employed, freelancer or Seafarer.
- Cash-outs are so easy: Supported by most bank accounts, e-wallet and remittance centers.
- Secure: Your privacy is very important to us. Verify your identity and submit all the requirements in the app to complete your loan application.
LoanChamp PH Simple Requirements
- 1 valid government ID
- 1 proof of employment
- Age 20 – 65
- Filipino Resident
How to Apply LoanChamp PH’s FlexLoan
Only take 4 simple steps to borrow money from LoanChamp PH App:
- Step 1: Download LoanChamp application from GooglePlay
- Step 2: Register an account via our app with your mobile number
- Step 3: Fill up the loan application in App
- Step 4: Once approved, confirm the approval and request the loan disbursement
Example A LoanChamp PH’s FlexLoan
91 days to 180 days (including renewal) loan term with normal interest rate 24% per year and 7% processing fee deducted from net proceed ( Fees and interest rates are detailed in LoanChamp application):
For example: amount of P5,000.00 with a limit of 120 days. Interest rate of 24% / year
- The monthly payment is: P1,313.12
- The amount of interest for the entire loan is: P252.48
- The processing fee charged is: P350.00
- The total payment is: P5,252.48
- EIR is: 39.4095%
FAQ About LoanChampPH
Is LoanChamp PH Legit?
We can be sure that LoanChamp PH is operating legally. LoanChamp is operating under Y Finance Inc and it is SEC registered and is certified for this purpose. Its SEC Registration number is CS201800494. and its Certificate of Authority number is 1163.
How much is the interest of Loanchamp’s FlexLoan?
Interest rate for FlexLoan is from 0.35% to 0.5% of your loan amount (or remaining balance) per day. In order to minimize your burden, LoanChamp try to do their best to offer you the most competitive interest rate. Plus, if you can make your payment earlier, you will even save some interest expense.
How much can I borrow?
The eligible loan amount for LoanChamp’s FlexLoan is from P2,000 to P20,000. Your approved loan amount is determined according to your assessed profile and your credit behavior. Please note that your approved loanable amount might not be equal to your desired amount.
LoanChamp suggest you to start from a lower loan amount and build your credit record with them by paying your loan regularly. With better credit standing, you will be qualified for a higher loanable amount on your next succeeding loans.
For how long can I borrow?
You can choose loan term from 61 days to 180 days. LoanChamp will always suggest you to consider your payday since this amount is supposedly to help your manage your cashflow.
You can always make an early repayment whenever you could or when you receive your payroll. Early payment not only saves you on interest expense, it also increases your credit score for future loans with LoanChamp.
How much is the interest rate? Any other fees I should be aware of?
Interest rate for FlexLoan is from 0.35% to 0.5% of your loan amount (or remaining balance) per day. In order to minimize your burden, we try to do our best to offer you the most competitive interest rate. Plus, if you can make your payment earlier, you will even save some interest expense.
Aside from the interest charged, you will be also charged for the following fee items:
- Processing fee: 5% of loan amount (deducted from the loan amount when disbursement)
- Loan disbursement fee: P0 – P65 (vary based on the channel you choose; deducted from the loan amount when disbursement)
- Payment handling fee: P0 – P25 (vary based on the channel you choose; you will be charged when you make the payment)
- Late fee and penalty rate will be only incurred when you miss your payment. For the details, please find the loan agreement when you e-sign for loan disbursement.
How can I qualify the loan?
Anyone who is 20 years of age and above can apply for a loan with LoanChamp. Below are the basic requirements to qualify for a loan:
- One valid government ID
- Your mobile number and an active social media account (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram)
- At least one month payslip or Certificate of Employment
- ITR or Business Permit for self-employed individuals
LoanChamp PH encourage you to provide the complete requirements to increase your chances of being approved for a loan. Instructions are provided for the uploading of documents. Please ensure that photos of the documents are clear and readable.
What are those required documents to apply a loan?
Eligible government ID:
- Driver’s License
- Social Security System ID (SSS ID)
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS ID)
- Tax Identification Number (TIN ID)
- Professional Regulation Commission ID (PRC ID)
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- Voter’s ID
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
Eligible employment proof:
- Company ID
- Certificate of Employment (COE)
- Bank Account Statement showing your payroll record
- Selfie (in uniform) inside working place
- Remittance slips
Where can I make a payment?
LoanChamp PH has a wide range of payment channels accepted through our partner third-party payment aggregator.
They accept payments at the following banks via over-the-counter:
- BDO Over the counter
- PNB Cash Payment
- Union Bank
- BDO Cash Dep with Reference
- BDO Bills Payment
- BPI Bills Payment
- PNB Cash Payment
- Security bank Bills Payment
They also accept payments at over-the-counter non-banks of the following:
- Cebuana lhuilier
- Robinsons Department Store
If you would like to pay via online banking, LoanChamp PH accept the following:
- Union Bank
- BPI Express Online/Mobile Funds Transfer
- BPI Express Online Bills Payment
- Eastwest Online/Cash Payment
- Landbank ATM Online
- Sterling Bank
- BDO Online Bills Payment
- PNB Online Bills Payment
For e-wallet payments, LoanChamp PH accept: 1. Coins.ph
Contacts LoanChamp PH
LoanChamp is operating under Y Finance Inc. Authorized to Operate as Financing Company with SEC Registration No. CS201800494; Certificate of Authority No. 1163; TIN 009-949-414-000; IPO Registration No. 4/2017/00018351.
- Address: Unit 1106, 88 Corporate Center, 141 Valero St. cor. Sedeño St., Makati, Philippines
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +632.821.9618
- Facebook: @LoanChamp
Salamat sa inyong patuloy na pag suporta sa LoanChamp! Kahit saan at kahit kailan, pwede ka nang makakuha ng cash loan from 2,000 PHP to 20,000 PHP! ‘Di na kailangan ng mahabang pila at proseso.