Link Credit Lending Investors Inc. is a lending company in the Philippines that was established in 2019. They are registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and have a Certificate of Authority (CA) number of CS201914644.
- Company name: LINK CREDIT LENDING INVESTORS INC.
- PSEC Registration NO.CS201914644
- Registered Business Name: Ipeso
- Certificate of Authority to Operate a Financing/Lending (CA) Company Number: NO.3072
- Working time: 9am-18pm(Monday – Saturday)
- Phone Globe: +639 369861009
- Phone Smart: +639 614294801
- Website: https://www.ipeso.ph
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 12th Floor, Aseana Three Bldg, , Macapagal Ave cor. Aseana Ave. Aseana City Tambo City of Paranaque, Fourth District, NCR, Philippines, 1701
Link Credit Lending Investors Inc. offers online loans to Filipinos who are 18 years old and above. The loan amounts range from PHP 1,000 to PHP 10,000, and the interest rates are between 2.5% and 3.5% per month. The repayment period is from 1 to 6 months.
To apply for a loan from Link Credit Lending Investors Inc., you can visit their website (https://www.ipeso.ph/) or download their mobile app – Ipeso (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linkcredited.ipeso).
You will need to provide the following information to apply for a loan:
- Your full name
- Your contact information
- Your employment information
- Your monthly income
- Your monthly expenses
- Your bank account information
- The approval process is usually quick, and you can receive your funds within 24 hours.
Pros and cons of borrowing from Link Credit Lending Investors Inc.:
- They are a legitimate lending company that is registered with the SEC.
- They offer quick and easy loan approvals.
- They have a wide network of branches and ATMs.
- They offer competitive interest rates.
- They have a mobile app that makes it easy to apply for and manage your loans.
- The interest rates can be high, especially for short-term loans.
- There are hidden fees that you should be aware of.
- The repayment terms can be strict.
- There have been some complaints about the company’s customer service.
If you are considering borrowing from Link Credit Lending Investors Inc., it is important to compare their terms and conditions with other lenders before making a decision. You should also make sure that you can afford to repay the loan on time.
Tips for avoiding online lending scams:
- Only borrow from lending companies that are registered with the SEC.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully before you sign any loan agreement.
- Be wary of lenders that offer loans with very low interest rates or no fees.
- Do not give out your personal information to anyone you do not trust.
If you think you have been a victim of an online lending scam, you should report it to the SEC and the National Privacy Commission. You can also file a complaint with the police.
Some additional things to keep in mind when considering a loan from Link Credit Lending Investors Inc.:
- The company charges a processing fee of 5% of the loan amount.
- There is a late payment fee of 5% of the monthly payment.
- If you default on your loan, the company may report you to the credit bureaus.
If you are struggling to repay your loan, you should contact the company as soon as possible to discuss your options. The company may be able to work with you to create a repayment plan that you can afford.