MoneyMax PH help Filipinos lead healthier financial lives by giving free and fair information to financial products such as car insurance, credit cards, and loans online Philippines. Compare and apply on their website for free!
Moneymax is the Philippines’ largest personal finance marketplace for products such as car insurance, credit cards, and loans. Over 40 million Filipinos have benefitted from Moneymax’s services since its establishment in 2014 as part of Hyphen Group.
|Company Information||Moneyguru Philippines Corporation (MGPC)|
|Address||6th floor, ACT Tower, H.V. Dela Costa, Salcedo Village, Makati City, Philippines|
|Summary||Whether you are looking for car insurance, credit cards, or loans, MoneyMax’s free and independent comparison services can assist you in finding the right product. Apart from their comparison platform, they also write and educate Filipinos about personal finance.|
Moneymax compares personal loans that can be paid back over terms of between 6 months and 60 months. The effective interest rate (EIR) you will be charged depends on your personal circumstances, and will be between 1.39% and 32.05%. This is a representative sample of what it may cost: a loan of P50,000 over 24 months at 1.59 EIR would equate to monthly repayments of P3,030. The total cost of the loan you would pay back is P72,720.
A Personal Loan can help you these goals faster! See more reasons why people prefer applying for a Personal Loan:
About MoneyMax PH
Moneymax is a registered company under the legal name Moneyguru Philippines Corporation (MGPC). Its wholly-owned subsidiary, MoneyHero Insurance Brokerage, Inc. (MHIB), is an authorized insurance broker in the Philippines. MGPC does not carry on an insurance business, and all insurance-brokerage activities referred to on this website are carried out solely by MHIB.
MoneyMax empower Filipinos to lead healthier financial lives through their free, impartial platform that enables to easily compare, choose, and apply for the right products online. Customers receive exclusive rewards and discounts on every qualified transaction. They also help people make the best financial decision through educational content on their blog, email, and social media channels.
Moneymax is Accredited by Top Institutions
- Registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission under Moneyguru Philippines Corporation.
- Registered online broker with the Insurance Commission under MoneyHero Insurance Brokerage.
- Have been certified as a Great Place to Work for in the recent 2021 Great Place to Work Trust Index Survey.
Why Choose MoneyMax
- MoneyMax are a free, impartial platform that compares financial products from a range of banks and providers.
- MoneyMax save you time and money by simplifying how you apply for a product through tools like comparison tables, instant approvals, and educational blog content.
- MoneyMax have strong relationships with our bank partners and are able to secure exclusive deals not available on other platforms.
MoneyMax choose the best personal loan for you
Compare loans online from different banks and lenders in the Philippines. All it takes is four simple steps:
- Tell MoneyMax what you’re looking for: Share details that will help them show you the best personal loans in the Philippines that you might be eligible for. Don’t worry, MoneyMax take data privacy seriously.
- Identify the loan that best fits your needs: Discover your personalized results and sort them according to interest rates, payment terms, and loan requirements.
- Submit your loan application online: Enter your contact details to help MoneyMax assess your online personal loan application.
- MoneyMax’s partners will be in touch: The bank and lenders will contact you if you’re eligible for the loan.
MoneyMax Recommend Top 10+ Lending Companies in the Philippines
- Citibank Personal Loan
- BPI Personal Loan
- Metrobank Personal Loan
- Eastwest Personal Loan
- PSBank Personal Loan
- RFC Personal Loan
- CIMB Personal Loan
- Maybank Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- CTBC Bank Personal Loan
- PBCom Personal Loan
- Equicom Personal Loan
- SB Finance Sterling Bank of Asia Personal Loan
- RCBC Personal Loan
- TALA Personal Loan
FAQ MoneyMax PH
Is MoneyMax PH Legit?
Of course, MoneyMax PH is legit. Moneymax is a registered company under the legal name Moneyguru Philippines Corporation (MGPC).
What is a personal loan in MoneyMax?
A personal loan is any amount of money borrowed from banks and lenders to use for any purpose. Personal loans in the Philippines typically don’t require collateral. A borrower needs to have a good credit history and a stable source of income to increase the chance of approval.
How do I qualify for a personal loan in the Philippines?
The common eligibility requirements personal providers ask for:
- At least 21 to 64 years of age
- Filipino resident or a local resident foreigner with a valid Philippine billing address
- Required minimum gross annual income (varies per provider)
- Must be employed or running a profitable business for self-employed individuals
- A mobile number, landline, and/or email address
MoneyMax: 15 Personal Loans with Low Interest Rate in the Philippines
- SSS Salary Loan: Effective interest rate: 10% per annum. Loan Amount: Up to ₱30,000. Loan Term: 24 months
- Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose Loan: Effective interest rate: 10.5% per annum. Loan Amount: Up to 80% of the member-borrower’s regular Pag-IBIG savings. Loan Term: 24 months
- HSBC Personal Loan: Monthly add-on rate: Starts at 0.65%. Effective interest rate: Starts at 14.29%. Loan Amount: ₱30,000 to ₱500,000. Loan Term: 6 to 36 months
- BPI Personal Loan: Monthly add-on rate: 1.2%. Annual contractual rate: 25.60%. Loan Amount: ₱20,000 to ₱2M. Loan Term: 12 to 36 months.
- CIMB Bank Personal Loan: Monthly add-on rate: 1.12% to 1.95%. Annual contractual rate: 24% to 36%. Loan Amount: ₱30,000 to ₱1M. Loan Term: 12 to 60 months.
- Citibank Personal Loan: Monthly interest charge: 2.42%. Annual contractual rate: 26.9%. Loan Amount: ₱100,000 to ₱2 million. Loan Term: 12 to 60 months.
- RCBC Personal Loan: Monthly add-on rate: 1.3%. Loan Amount: ₱50,000 to ₱1M. Loan Term: 6 to 36 months.
- Maybank Personal Loan: Monthly add-on rate: 1.3%. Loan Amount: ₱50,000 to ₱1M. Loan Term: 12 to 36 months.
- CTBC Bank Personal Loan: Monthly add-on rate: 1.39% to 1.79%. Effective interest rate: 28.58% to 37.54%. Loan Amount: ₱20,000 to ₱1M. Loan Term: 12 to 36 months.
- PBCom Personal Loan: Monthly interest rate: 1.42% to 1.63%. Effective interest rate: 29.48% to 32.40%. ₱40,000 to ₱1M. Loan Term: 12 to 36 months.
- EastWest Personal Loan: Monthly add-on rate: 1.49% to 1.89%. Annual contractual rate: Starts at 31.51%. Loan Amount: ₱25,000 to ₱2M. Loan Term: 12 to 36 months.
- CBS Easi-Funds Personal Loan: Monthly interest rate: 1.55% to 1.75%. Loan Amount: ₱30,000 to ₱1M. Loan Term: 12 to 60 months.
- PSBank Flexi Personal Loan: Monthly add-on rate: 1.75% (Term Loan) | 2.5% (Revolving Loan). Effective interest rate: 34.49% to 42.88%. Loan Amount: ₱20,000 to ₱250,000. Loan Term: 24 or 36 months (for fixed term loans).
- ING Loan: Monthly add-on rate: 1.83%. Loan Amount: ₱30,000 to ₱250,000. Loan Term: 12 to 60 months.
- Security Bank Personal Loan: Monthly add-on rate: 1.89%. Annual percentage rate: Starts at 37.53%. Loan Amount: ₱200,001 to ₱2 million. Loan Term: 12 to 36 months.
Moneymax strives to keep its article information accurate and up to date. The information you read may be different from what you see when you visit a partner, provider, or financial institution’s website. All information MoneyMax publish is presented without warranty and may change overtime. If you find discrepancies or outdated information, please contact Moneymax directly.
With the exception of any articles published in partnership with named providers, opinions expressed in their articles are the author’s alone, not those of any product provider, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the providers.
Contacts MoneyMax PH
Moneyguru Philippines Corporation
- Address: 6th floor, ACT Tower, H.V. Dela Costa, Salcedo Village, Makati City, Philippines
- Hotline: +638236-6481
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoneyMax.ph/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneymaxph
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moneymax.ph/