Kailangan ng dagdag puhunan para sa iyong negosyo? Maaari kang mag-loan ng PHP 150,000 up to PHP 300,000. NO COLLATERAL sa Power Negosyo Loan.
|Lending Company||Bank of Makati|
|Types of loans||Consumer Loans, Business Loans, Malalapitan Loan|
|Loans Amount||Up to PHP 500,000|
|Loan Term||Up to 36 months|
VISIT BANK OF MAKATI PH WEBSITE
Bank of Makati offers convenient and affordable products to help you in almost all your personal needs – a dream motorcycle, a dream home and even your dream life!
About Bank Of Makati PH
Bank of Makati (A Savings Bank), Inc. (BMI) is built on more than 50 years of experience in community banking. Since its founding in July 1956, it has helped countless Filipino savers and entrepreneurs achieve their dreams. In October 2001, it gained stronger capability with the coming in of new shareholders, a new management and bigger capitalization.
The Bank’s capital now stands at almost P5.8B. With a bigger capital base, the Bank is now geared towards expansion.
BMI is growing fast — net income has increased consistently over the last few years; a network of 48 full-service branches, 14 microfinance-oriented branches and 40 branch lite units are now in place; new products are in the pipeline; computerization is in full swing and all support initiatives including staff training and development are on track.
Consumer Loans in Bank of Makati PH
Motorcycle Loan (to be purchased from affiliate dealer)
Ride away onyour dream motorcycle today! Choose from the widest array of quality branded motorcycle models. Units available nationwide through the country’s biggest motorcycle dealership.
- Motorcycle model/unit of choice available nationwide at Motortrade and Honda Prestige dealers.
- Monthly installment plan of 6 months minimum to up to 3 years maximum.
- Flexible payment mode – pay in cash or check through the following: Collectors of Bank of Makati; Over-the-counter at Bank of Makati branches; Auto debit; Authorized payment centers: Motortrade, Honda Prestige; Designated depository banks.
Auto Loan Financing
Own a brand-new vehicle at terms you can afford. With BMI’s Auto Loan Financing, you can purchase a sedan, an SUV, AUV or van without having to break the bank!
- For individuals seeking to buy a brand new first, second or third vehicle for personal use
- Eligible for financing sedan, Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV), Asian Utility Vehicle (AUV) or van (basic unit only)
- Minimum down payment of 20% of Listed Cash Price (LCP) for first-time buyers; or 15% of LCP for 2nd/3rd-car buyers
- Loan terms of 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months
- Collateral: Chattel Mortgage Agreement; Original LTO Certificate of Registration (CR).
Expanded Motor Loan
A collateralized loan offered to both salaried individuals and entrepreneurs with available car (Sedan, SUV, AUV, Pick-up and Van) or motorcycle to offer as collateral. The unit must be owned by the borrower and shall serve as collateral for the loan.
|Motorcycle (Class A)||Car|
|Loan purpose||Multi – purpose||Multi – purpose|
|Loan Amount||P10,000 to P50,000||P50,000 – P500,000|
|Term of Loan||Will depend on the age of the unit||Will depend on the age|
Power Payday Loan
Allow us to assist you in your personal and emergency needs with Bank of Makati’s Power Payday Loan. Open to all company employees. Get as much as Php250,000.00 payable up to 36 months.
- Fully accomplished and signed application form.
- One (1) 2X2 ID Picture.
- Photocopy of 1 valid Government-issued ID with photo and 3 specimen signatures.
- Photocopy of Company ID.
- Original copy of Certificate of Employment (COE).
- Original copy of latest one (1) month payslip.
- Photocopy of latest Proof of Billing (must be utility bill) on the present address, even if the bill is not under. borrower’s name.
Loan will be based on the following categories:
|Employee of Top Corporation||P20,000 to P250,000|
|Employee of Non-Top Corporation||P20,000 to P100,000|
Get the dream home that you truly deserve! Ang loan na matatanggap mo, pwedeng gamitin sa pagbili ng house and lot o condominium unit, o pang pondo ng house construction at kahit house renovation! Lahat ng ito sa payment terms na abot-kaya mo.
– Minimum loan amount of PHP 300,000
– Use the loan amount for the following:
- Purchase of house and lot or condominium unit
- House construction or renovation
- Refinancing of an existing mortgage with an institution acceptable to the bank
- Combination of loan purposes (shall be limited to the following), such as purchase of lot and construction of a residential unit thereon and purchase of a residential unit with home improvements
- Refinancing of a lot with construction of a residential unit thereon
- Refinancing of a residential unit with home improvements
– Terms of 3 up to 20 years.
The reward for Motorcycle Loan borrowers! Avail of instant cash without collateral through fast processing and easy application. It’s a loan for personal consumption. Use it for the repair of your motorcycle, purchase of side car for tricycle, initial capital for business, house renovation, home improvement, education / tuition fees, emergency, medical expenses and a lot more.
- Loan amount from P10,000 to P20,000 for first time borrower and P20,000-P50,000 for regrant borrower.
- Payable in 12, 18 or 24 months.
- Credit to account mode of release.
- Flexible payment mode – pay in equal monthly amortizations via post-dated checks, auto-debit payment through Bank of Makati branches.
- Available at all BMI branches, loan centers and affiliate dealer branches.
Your dream road trip on a high-speed big bike can now become a reality. With the BMI Luxury Bikes loan, you can get your brand-new high-end motorcycle, payable up to 36 months.
- Minimum 20% down payment of Net Selling Price.
- Loan terms of 12, 18, 24, and 36 months.
- Pay in equal monthly amortizations via post-dated checks.
CONSUMER LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Business Loans in Bank of Makati PH
Does your business need a boost? Bank of Makati offers businesses various loans to suit their financial needs.
Power Negosyo Enterprise Loan (PNEL)
Now you can expand your business thru non-collateral financing that fits your needs!
Features(applicable for PNL 150 & PNL 300):
- No collateral
- Low interest rate
- Maximum loan amount of up to PHP 300,000
- Loan purpose for business expansion
- Longer term of up to 2 years
- No upfront payment, fees to be deducted from loan proceeds
- Minimal pre-approval required documents
- For business expansion, such as inventory build-up, opening of a new branch, venturing into a new business, gap receivables, acquiring new assets, etc.
Grow your business now with Bank of Makati’s SME Loans!
- For working capital, purchase of fixed assets, e.g., land, building, equipment; plant expansion; construction; financing of trade receivables (includes PDC Discounting)
- Interest based on prevailing market rates
- Loan Facilities: Loan Line, Receivables Financing Line / Discounting Line, Back-to-back Loans, Term Loans, PDC Financing Line, Short Term Loan, Case-to-case Loans, Power Insta-Credit.
Loan Line/Housing Construction Line
Revolving credit line to finance the construction of housing/condominium units of the identified projects.
Amortized loan to finance the development of an on-going housing project.
Facility from which housing loan of individual buyers of accredited developers will be drawn upon. The borrowers are the individual home buyers and are subject to Risk Asset Criteria (RAAC) for housing loans.
BUSINESS LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Indiviual/Sole Proprietorship Online Application »
Partnership/Corporation Online Application »
Tutulungan namin kayo sa pagpapalago ng inyong negosyo para sa inaasam na magandang kinabukasan. Sa BMI Malalapitan Loan, maaari ka nang makapag-loan ng hanggang Php150,000 para sa inyong negosyo.
Ito ay para sa mga self-employed na indibidwal na 18 hanggang 65 taong gulang at may pangangailangan na pandagdag sa puhunan, pagpapaayos o pambili ng karagdagang kagamitan pang negosyo.
- Mag-loan mula PHP 20,000 hanggang PHP 150,000
- Arawan, lingguhan o buwanang pagbabayad mula 3 hanggang 12 buwan
- Abot-kayang interest
- Walang collateral na kailangan
- Maaaring magbayad sa kahit saan branch ng Bank of Makati sa Metro Manila
Ang BMI Malalapitan Loan ay may kasamang BMI Maaasahan Savings Account kung saan ang bahagi ng inyong binabayad ay iniipon upang magamit ninyo pagkatapos mabayaran ang inyong loan.
Contacts Bank Of Makati pH
- Address: Ayala Avenue near corner Metropolitan Avenue, Makati City
- Hotline: (632) 889-0000
Source: Bank of Makati, Inc