Personal loan Online up to PHP 25 000 for up to 180 days for repeat. Free personal loan up to PHP 10000, for each new client! Personal loan with low interest rate in the Philippines. All Online.
Top 10 Online loans Pilipinas – Personal Loan Online up to PHP 25 000
Binixo Loans lowest interest rates – Low interest loan
Up to 30,000pesos with 0% interest. Apply and receive within 15 minutes. Only ID needed. Easy 3 steps to apply. No guarantors. Safe & secure. 98% approval. Minimum documents. Read more >>
Welcome Bank (Rural Bank), Inc – Fast Personal Loans
You can get approval within 24hours. Calculate your maximum loan amount now. Apply for online personal loan of Welcome Bank with the low interest rate. Get approval within 24hrs. Hotline: +63 2 8282 8585. Read more >>
SecurityBank: Personal Loan – Up to ₱2MM, No Credit Card Required
Personal Loans Apply for a personal loan online and loan up to P1,000000 at low interest. No credit card or existing credit history required to apply. Read more >>
CIMB Bank PH: Get a Personal Loan with Lower Interest Rate
Get a monthly flat interest rate for as low as 0.69% when you apply for a Personal Loan worth PHP30,000 – PHP150,000 with a tenure range of 2 years or less. Read more >>
HSBC Personal Loan in Philippines | Loans – HSBC PH
HSBC Personal loan turns your dream to reality. Enjoy fast approval, personalised terms and easy payment with us now. Apply today. Read more >>
Maybank Philippines | Personal Loan
Go from waiting for it to having it. Turn your simple dreams and little pleasures into reality with Maybank’s enAble Personal Loan. Apply for Maybank Personal Loan to enjoy the following: Up to 1 million loanable amount Flexible payment terms of up to 36 months A competitive add-on rate per month, one of the lowest in the market. Read more >>
Digido: Personal Loans Online up to 10000 in Philippines
Get personal loan up to 25000 PHP in Digido in the Philippines. Fast approval, security and privacy from an automated system. Read more >>
Crezu Philippines – Online Personal Loans In 5 Minute
Get fast online loans online instantly and quickly at Crezu financial platform – applications are approved within 5 minutes ✓ 100% online process. Read more >>
Finbro Philippines Apply Online Personal Loan PHP 50000
Finbro.PH are a nationwide, digital finance company that offers a personal loan that you can use to take care of your financial needs. It is a fast and hassle-free solution to your personal loan. Read more >>
MoneyCat PH: Personal loan online Philippines (Fast Approval)
Moneycat PH offers personal loans with interest rates starting at just 2%. Fast loan up to ₱20000 ✓ Reliable loan with interest from the 11.9 % ✓ Money in your account within 15 minutes ✓ Payment term 14 – 28 days. Read more >>
Information about the lenders online
- Infinsacom Kft. +36202114538 [email protected]
- Crezu – Fininity Ltd Address: Tartu Street 84a, Tallinn, 10112, EE Phone: No Info. Email: No Info. APR: 36% Loan amount 5000 PHP, for 90 days, fees 300 PHP, All payments and fees 5300 PHP, APR 35.65%
- SIA JEFF [email protected]
- Online Loans Pilipinas – Online Loans Pilipinas Financing. Inc Address: Unit 1402-06 14th Flr Tycoon Centre, Pearl Drive, San Antonio, Pasig City. Phone: 02 322 1000. Email: [email protected]. APR: 200%. Loan amount 7000 PHP, for 90 days, fees 800 PHP, All payments and fees 7800 PHP, APR 67.34%.
- DIGIDO FINANCE CORP.SEC Registration No. 202003056. Certificate of Authority No. 1272UNIT 2/C, Murphy Center, 187 Bonny Serrano Road, Socorro, QUEZON CITY SECOND DISTRICT, NCR, Philippines 1109
- Kviku Lending Co. INC.18A Trafalgar Plaza, 105 H.V. Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village Makati City, the Philippines SEC Registration No. CS201918702.Certificate of Authority No. 3169NPC Registration No. PIC-001-791-2021
- SIA JEFF [email protected]
- Finbro.ph – Sofi Lending Inc. Address: Unit 1405 Philippine Stock Exchange Tektite San Antonio, Pasig . Phone: 969 047 1419. Email: [email protected]. APR: 68.4%. Loan amount 7500 PHP, for 120 days, fees 1000 PHP, All payments and fees 8500 PHP, APR 62.42%.
- Cashspace – Fininity Ltd. Address: Tartu Street 84a, Tallinn, 10112, EE Phone: No Info. Email: No Info. APR: 36%. Loan amount 5000 PHP, for 90 days, fees 300 PHP, All payments and fees 5300 PHP, APR 35.65%.
What is an Online Personal Loan?
An online personal loan is a non-traditional type of loan from a private lender that operates over the internet. Online lenders cannot operate without a physical office address, but they generally process applications through their app or website.
Almost 80% or 52 million of adult Filipinos are unable to apply for bank loans, according to a February 2021 report by Foundation for Media Alternatives. This can be a reason Southeast Asia is currently seeing a fast-paced growth in the financial technology industry, which includes online lending companies.
Banks and financial institutions conduct credit checks to evaluate a borrower’s capacity to pay. Online lenders, on the other hand, usually don’t and just require a valid ID or proof of income.
From filling out an online personal loan application form to getting approved, legit online loan apps in the Philippines are a more convenient form of borrowing. Loan proceeds are often released within 24 hours, and repayments can be made through the online lender’s partner banks and remittance centers.
The loan application procedure and requirements, however, may vary from one lender to another.
Requirements For Borrowers
- Citizenship of the Republic of the Philippines;
- Age from 18 years old;
- Permanent registration in the territory of the Republic of the Philippines;
- The Applicant/Borrower must have full legal capacity and legal capacity, as well as all the rights and powers necessary and sufficient to conclude a Loan Agreement by sending an Offer and fulfilling the terms of the Loan Agreement;
- Availability of a mobile phone number registered in the name of the Applicant/Borrower in the territory of the Republic of the Philippines.
Online Personal Loan Advantages
- 24/7 Online Application: Online loans allow you to apply for a loan at any time of the day. Just download the app or visit the website and start the loan application process. This availability of financial help makes online loans a good choice for those who really need money for an emergency.
- Minimal Eligibility and Document Requirements: Anyone who has a valid government-issued ID can borrow from online loan apps. Just scan or take a photo of your ID. You may also need to take a selfie while holding your ID. Some lenders may need your certificate of employment if you’re borrowing a huge amount.
- Easy and Quick Approval: Are you unemployed with bad or no credit history? Online lenders usually don’t ask for a lot of loan application documents, so it’s easier to be approved for this type of loan.
- No Bank Account Required: A deposit account with a bank is generally not a requirement for online loans in the Philippines. Some online lenders may ask for your nominated bank account, though. But more often than not, loan proceeds are disbursed through partner remittance centers.
Information about the personal loan online Philippines
Information about the cost of the loan and representative example of the total cost of the loan, including all applicable fees
The minimum and maximum loan repayment period ranges from 91 days to 365 days.
The maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR), including interest rate plus fees and other costs for a year, is 365% per year. The minimum annual interest rate is 3.65% per year.
The loan in the amount of 50,000 Philippine pesos was issued for 91 days with an extension. There are 365 days in a year. The rate is 0.01% per day according to the agreement (the annual rate, respectively, will be equal to 3,65%). The interest amount for the year is 1825 Philippine pesos. (50,000 * 3,65% = 1825) for 1 day 5 Philippine pesos. (1825/365 = 5), for 91 days, respectively, 455 Philippine pesos. (5 * 91 = 455). The total amount of the payment is 50455 Philippine pesos (50,000 Philippine pesos principal + 455 Philippine pesos interest).
There is debt collection carried out through phone calls, SMS and e-mail notifications, both the Borrower and the contact person.
You will be charged a daily penalty in the amount of 0.05 – 1% per day of the loan amount in case of delay in payments from the next day after the expiration of the loan term. The daily accrual of interest for the use of the loan under the agreement will continue and a fixed commission may be charged also.
Tips For Borrowers
What should I do if the loan is not approved? Try to reduce the requested amount and increase the loan term. For example, if you took out a loan for 70,000 Philippine pesos and you were refused, then you need to divide this amount into 2 – 3 parts, i.e. take 25,000 Philippine pesos each, in different MFIs, while applying at the same time.
How to increase the probability of approval. We recommend that you apply to several companies at the same time. It is also important for credit specialists how much the client is interested in interest rates, repayment schedule and total overpayment on the loan. Your applications, debts, and active loans are fixed, that’s why you need to apply immediately so that the data does not have time to update.
If no organization has approved you, you need to improve your credit history. Pay off all existing debts. Wait a certain time and try several times to take out minimal loans in organizations where you did not take money.
If you do not have time to repay on time, pay the interest and extend your loan, otherwise the interest will be very large. It is necessary to inform immediately the employees of the credit company about your financial difficulties to prevent this from happening. In this case, it is possible that the company will meet you halfway and issue a prolongation of the loan agreement.