Get access to a wide range of verified online loan options offered by trusted companies approved by our experts. Take advantage of over 10 loan choices with interest rates as low as 0% per day. Boost your chances of securing funds by completing a hassle-free multi-application that includes a complimentary credit rating evaluation.
|Name||Maximum Amount||Maximum Term||APR||Special Feature|
|Finbro||₱1,000 – ₱50,000||up to 12 months||0.60%||–|
|BDO||₱1,000,000||6 – 36 months||25.98% – 26.76%||per year|
|Mazilla||₱500 – ₱25,000||91 – 720 days||0.50%||Long term|
|TendoPay||₱2,000 – ₱30,000||1 – 24 months||0.50%||–|
|LoanLoad||₱5,000 – ₱50,000||61 – 365 days||0.98%||–|
|Blend||₱50,000 – ₱2,000,000||12 – 36 months||0.03%||Large sum|
|CashMart||₱3,000 – ₱30,000||due every 7 days||0.06%||–|
|Cashalo||₱500 – ₱10,000||1 – 90 days||0.30%||–|
|UnionBank||₱1,000 – ₱1,000,000||1 – 12 months||%||Lowest Rate|
GET A FAST LOAN ONLINE IN 15 MINUTES
These loan providers offer quick and easy application processes, with approval times as fast as 24 hours. They also offer competitive interest rates and flexible repayment terms, making them a good option for Filipinos who need quick access to cash.
To qualify for a fast online loan, you will typically need to be a Filipino citizen, at least 18 years old, and have a stable source of income. You may also be required to provide proof of employment, income, and residence.
Before applying for a fast online loan, it is important to compare different loan providers and their terms and conditions. This will help you find the best loan for your needs.
Here are some things to consider when comparing loan providers:
- Interest Rates: Interest rates determine the cost of borrowing and vary among lenders. Compare the interest rates offered by different loan providers to find the most competitive options. Keep in mind that interest rates may be fixed or variable, and they can significantly impact the total cost of the loan.
- Loan Amount and Tenure: Assess your financial needs and determine the loan amount and repayment tenure that suits you best. Different lenders may have varying minimum and maximum loan amounts, as well as flexible or fixed repayment periods. Consider your budget and choose a loan provider that offers the loan amount and tenure that align with your requirements.
- Eligibility Criteria: Each loan provider has specific eligibility criteria that borrowers must meet. These criteria may include minimum income requirements, employment status, credit history, and age restrictions. Ensure that you qualify for the loan before applying to save time and avoid rejection.
- Fees and Charges: Besides interest rates, lenders may impose additional fees and charges that can affect the overall cost of the loan. Common charges include processing fees, late payment fees, prepayment penalties, and insurance fees. Compare these charges among different loan providers to identify the most cost-effective option.
- Repayment Flexibility: Consider the repayment options provided by loan providers. Some lenders offer flexible repayment plans, allowing you to choose a repayment frequency (monthly, quarterly, etc.) that suits your financial situation. Additionally, check if they offer convenient methods for loan repayment, such as online banking or automatic deductions.
- Customer Service: Assess the quality of customer service provided by each loan provider. Look for lenders with responsive customer support who can address your concerns and provide assistance throughout the loan application and repayment process.
- Reputation and Credibility: Research the reputation and credibility of the loan providers you are considering. Read customer reviews and check their track record for timely loan disbursement, transparent terms and conditions, and fair business practices. Look for established and licensed financial institutions to ensure your financial security.
- Additional Benefits: Some loan providers offer additional benefits or features that can enhance your borrowing experience. For example, they may provide loan top-ups, loyalty programs, or the option to apply for loans online. Assess these additional benefits and determine if they align with your preferences and needs.
- Loan Security: Understand the collateral requirements, if any, for the loans offered by different providers. Secured loans require collateral, such as property or assets, while unsecured loans do not. Evaluate the risks and benefits associated with each loan type based on your financial circumstances.
- Terms and Conditions: Carefully review the terms and conditions of the loan, including any hidden clauses or fine print. Pay attention to factors like early repayment options, grace periods, and potential penalties for missed payments or defaults. Ensure that you fully understand and are comfortable with the terms before finalizing your decision.
By considering these factors and conducting thorough research, you can make an informed comparison of loan providers in the Philippines and select the one that best meets your financial needs and preferences.